The company's service and product offering must be continuously updated to provide a personalized customer experience that attracts prospects and builds customer loyalty. The evolution of the catalog of offers must be based on a mastery of the existing and on a vision of value-added services in line with market positioning.
The lived experience is an important differentiating factor for companies. Whatever the channel, each interaction becomes a decisive moment. It is therefore essential to capture customer expectations and feedback and then react accordingly. Depending on their role, all employees must therefore share the importance of the customer experience through targeted change management.
To succeed in adapting in a difficult economic context, time-to-market is essential. The technical debt accumulated over the years becomes an obstacle to the implementation of the strategy. The technological base linked to the customer experience must be state-of-the-art, scalable, innovative and consistent with the company's profitability objectives.
- Adaptation of the technological offer to the company's model and objectives as well as to its specific expectations.
- Audit of the technological base allowing to deduce the needs of evolution or transformation.
- Overview of market solutions and various architectures compatible with the company's needs.
- Definition of a technological base based on state-of-the-art solutions for the different domains (marketing, customer relations, web, and mobile).
360° analysis of your environment and customer experience issues
- Analysis of the existing situation and diagnosis of the strengths and weaknesses of the proposed customer experience, with associated costs.
- Market study and analysis of the behavior of your customers and prospects.
- Study of partnerships and innovative solutions.
Strategic Master Plan
- Definition of the main orientations, which results in a roadmap of short, medium, and long-term services, with the associated budget.
- IS master plan linked to customer relations.
- Deployment of a customer experience management process in an agile approach to the continuous improvement of satisfaction.